Blog Post #6



I think Diigo is an awesome tool to use in a classroom. It would probably be most beneficial for 6th-12th grade students, but 4th and 5th grade could benefit from it as well. I think annotating is one of the most useful learning skills. In my experience, I process what I'm reading best when I'm taking notes. I haven't used Diigo enough to have any issues with it; it's easy to use and great for learning. 

So far, I've enjoyed the blogging process. I enjoy writing and it's one of my preferred ways to apply what I've learned. The only critique I have with the blogging in this class is I don't really feel like I'm blogging- I just feel like I'm answering questions. I think if there was more creativity I would enjoy it more. However, I do enjoy using the google blogs. I think it's an effective website to create a put together blog.

I think TikTok could be a great platform to use in a high school classroom with the right resources. If not every student had access to the app, I would put them in groups. The assignments could involve using prompts and allowing them to have fun with it. I would also add a competition element to it to see which group gets the most engagement. 
https://www.tiktok.com/en 

"Education is all" by Alan Levine is licensed under CC BY 2.0


Comments